- All submissions must utilise Ardor.
- Source code must be published under AGPLv3, MIT, or GPL License.
- Design/Image only submissions must be published under Creative Commons.
- Submissions must be demoed either with a website, app, image, or video.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per participant, but they can only win once.
- Submissions must have begun following the announcement of the contest.
- Submissions must be completed and submitted by August 15th at 23:59 (UTC).
- The organizer & judges can partake in a project, but they cannot vote for their own project or win 1st or 2nd place.
Prize Pool ~$18310
- 1st Place: ~$9520
- 2nd Place: ~$4020
- 3rd Place: ~$2150
- 4-10th each: ~$270
- Design category winner: ~$820
- There will be 10 votes from judges
- 6 votes from the community members that control the prize account
- 2 votes from Jelurida
- 2 votes from a public poll done on the IGNIS blockchain
Getting Started Tips
Join the #hackathon channel on Ardor's Slack
Other unofficial support can be found on Discord or Telegram
- Client/Wallet dedicated for the marketplace (Info)
- A second layer for the coin exchange (Info)
- Metamask for Ardor
- VR app to visualize blocks and unconfirmed transactions
- RaspberryPI image (?)
- Network block propagation monitor (?)
- Customizable client/wallet for MS currencies (?)
- Pay for time in a space app (Info)
- Discord/Twitter/Reddit Tipping Bot
- Blockchain Notary Bot (Example)
- Auto adjusting Custom Bundler (Info)
- Algorithmic stable coin
- Lightweight contract to adjusts marketplace prices based on current exchange rates
- Better interface/workflow for vouchers (Info)
- Atomic Swaps
- Make advancements/improvements to any of the working tools/apps or Resources/Tools found here
Design Only Ideas
- Improved UI/UX for official wallet (NRS) (?) (Example)
- Improved UI/UX for unoffical mobile wallet (Ardor Lite)
- Infographics to explain childchains, bundling, or any of Ardor's unique features
- Marketing Graphics
Working Tools/Apps Examples